When: Sunday, Nov. 9th 4:00pm – 7:00pm
Where: The Pawlicki’s at 993 N Carter Rd.
Why: a FHNA Fundraiser! And who doesn’t LOVE chili?!?!
Cost: -$20 to enter your chili (2013 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners are free!)
– tickets are $5 in advance, $7 at door
– kids under 10 are free
* Prizes include gift certificates from many local businesses!
* Tasting from 4-6. Voting ends at 6:00. Everyone is allowed one vote. Turn in your
spoon by 6:00 and receive a voting ballot!
* There will be vegetarian and meat chili. Also cornbread and kid friendly sandwiches to make it a meal!
* We will have a KEG this year ($3/glass) and water/lemonade. All other drinks are BYOB.
* This is a family and friends event! The more the merrier! (You DO NOT have to be in FH to compete)
* Advance tickets will be on sale through PayPal above until Nov. 7th, or you can put an envelope
with cash or a check (to FHNA) in the mailbox at 993 N Carter. (please include name and number of tickets wanted).
Entry fees (w/ your name, type, and level of heat 1-5) can be dropped off to Kate(993 N Carter) on the front porch.
Cash or check (to FHNA), by Nov. 2nd.
GET READY TO GET YOUR CHILI ON!!!!