Happy Rainy Holidays everyone!
Please remember that there are a lot of burglaries and car break-ins this time of year. To protect yourself and your home, be sure to:
* Always remove anything from your car. Burglars are not going to waste time breaking into an empty car
* Don’t leave your gifts visible (in front of a large window, etc)
* Don’t leave the boxes from the gifts outside, it lets the burglars know exactly what goodies are inside
* Keep a TV or radio on while out
* If you are out of town, have your lights on a timer.
A bunch of other great safety tips can be found HERE
Have a safe holiday and a great New Year!